As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Friday, February 9, 2007

MV Preview - Chooser Lover

I know I haven't been rigorously blogging cos of my busy schedule...

Anywayz... a nice preview of my "Gods" when I manage to check out Youtube...

DBSK MV Preview - "Choosey Lover"


I think it's in English...

Or some parts of it rather...

It's in Japanese with some parts of chorus in English...

Cheerio,
Same Old Fanatic

2 comments:

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

FORWARDED FROM PREVIOUS BLOG:

alwaysane said...

My Dear Same-O,

Happy new year!! It's the PIG! It's here finally!!!

Love,
Sane-O
1:54 AM

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

FORWARDED FROM PREVIOUS BLOG:
Anonymous said...

visit us! for the latest singles and albums by your fav jap and korean stars! :D http://jkpoppy.blogspot.com
2:19 PM