As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

I see the rainbow at the end of the storm...

Finally....

My long-awaited package from Yesasia.com has FINALLY arrived on Tuesday!!!!

Now I finally understand the meaning of waiting anxiously for something, and when that thing arrives, you just feel fantastic!!!

Well, I was kinda expecting the package to arrive next week (14 days from my online purchase date), and it kinda turned up suddenly in just 1 week's time!!!

So if you can imagine my expression when I reached home, and I saw this huge package on the table....

I just screamed and started ripping the package open!!!

My mum thought I'd gone bonkers or something...

Yes it's uncommon for one to be so excited when you receive mail...

BUT when it's something that you have been ANXIOUSLY PINNING for....

You sort of understand why I have that kind of OTT reaction...

Nevertheless, after checking out everything from the package...

I've finally realised that.....

Christmas carols are the most beautiful thing on planet earth that God can ever give to us...

Especially when it's in acappella...

And when you so blessed to have "angels" to sing them to you...

Gosh I feel so happy and joyful now...

Too early for Christmas as yet...

But am already in the mood...

Cheerio,
Same Old
(learning to sing Silent Night and The First Noel in korean...)

2 comments:

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

FORWARDED FROM PREV BLOG:

alwaysane said...

OK. You need to calm down. Poor mommy.... She must be taking some serious panadol treatment. By the way, enjoy! Will you be singing them at KTV?
2:28 AM

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

hee heee....

i think my mum's pretty used to this already...

she's just curious what made me sooooo excited to not do anything first when i reached home that day, but to start ripping the package open...

hope u liked e songs too...

btw i've added in a music player on my blog...

u can choose my station aka "chasez's music station" and listen to the songs i've added in there...

no worries...

they're english songs...

not korean...

n so sad...

there's only 2 pathetic TVXQ song available at KBox now...

in mandarin...

《傻瓜》。。。and 《Rising Sun》。。。

or "unforgettable" ... and "Rising Sun" for e korean versions...

e korean songs i can't sing cos e subtitles are ALL in korean... n i can't read korean for nuts...

i can TRY to find their song cos now i aga aga can recognise their band name in korean...

but then its very tedious to scroll thru e list lor... very waste time...

i think i shall save up to buy e "All About TVXQ" DVD set from Yesasia.com... there're most of their mvs there... with karaoke versions...

so NO ONE will have to endure me singing korean songs at KBox...

cos my cousins always scold me when i do...

but i can sing them at home...

to myself...
1:24 AM