As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, August 4, 2007

DBSK surprised call to SUPERJUNIORS!

Host: We have a special telephone contact surprise ready!
Suju boys: OHHHH!
Host: Who has become our special telephone guest? I'm very curious to know. Now, Eeteuk, if you say "hello" they will respond.
Eeteuk: Hello?
Jaejoong: Hello.
Eeteuk: Who is it?
Jaejoong: Oh, hello, I'm a big fan of Super Junior (he said hyung-dul, which means "you guys" in a more formal sense)
Everyone: Please introduce yourself.
Jaejoong: Hello, I live in the Degu(Taegu)area and right now, I've become a first year junior high student (based on the Korean education system, which is 7th grade in the States. He's around 12-13 yrs old).
Host: (directed toward the listeners) Now, who might this person be?(he just says to call a number now in order to guess who the mystery guest is)
Eeteuk: Oh! Wait a minute! Someone came in mind!
Eunhyuk: Is it someone you know?
Eeteuk: I think I know who it is!
Host: Even if you know who it is, you cannot say it right now!
Jaejoong: Hello?
Eeteuk: Hello!
Host: Keep asking him questions to see who he is!
Jaejoong: I saw "you guys" ever since a long time ago.
Eeteuk: I think I know who it is! Excuse me, first year junior high student?
Host: I don't know who it is!
Eeteuk: Amongst the Super Junior members, who do you like the most?
Jaejoong: Uh...I...um.. I like Kangin the best.
Host: Kangin!! Respond!
Kangin: Hello, this is Kangin!
Sungmin: I think I know who it is! I think I know who it is!
Jaejoong: Oh! Kangin hyung!
Eeteuk: Can I say who it is?!
Kangin: I KNOW WHO IT IS HAHAHA
Jaejoong: MOM! I'M TALKING WITH KANGIN HYUNG!!! (OMG SO CUTE)
Eeteuk/Kangin: I know who it is!!!
Eunhyuk: Really? I dont know who it is!!
Eeteuk: Can I say?
Host: Oh, No, not now! Right now we're too surprised and confused. Lets just listen a little more to our surprise guest. Eeteuk, you're saying you know?
Eeteuk: Yes I know!
Kangin: I know too!
Host: Okay, Kangin knows. Now, Sungmin, ask him a question. If you know who it is, just say that you know. Okay, ask!
Sungmin: Hello?
Jaejoong: Hello?
Sungmin: Yes, hi.
Jaejoong: Hi!
Sungmin: Do you know a lot about us?
Jaejoong: Umm.. well since I like you guys a lot, I know a lot about you guys. But umm.. since there are so many hyungs, truthfully, there are some hyungs that I dont like.
Everyone: WHO WHO?!
Sungmin: Who do you dislike?
Kangin:Okay, special guest, please tell us who you dislike the most among the Super Junior members.
Jaejoong: Umm.. I...umm.. J...umm..Jongwoon hyung. (Yehsung's real name)
Everyone: YEHSUNGIE!!
Host: PWA HA HAHA (Dude, the host's LAUGH IS SCARY!! HAHAHA)
Jaejoong: I dislike Yehsungie hyung the most. Ummm..I also dislike Hyukjae hyung (Eunhyuk)
Eunhyuk: What the..who is that?!
Kangin: Um, special guest, you're very busy nowadays right?
Jaejoong: huh?
Kangin: You're very busy due to public affairs, correct?
Eunhyuk: Just a minute! Can I talk to him?
Host: Okay, Eunhyuk will be speaking. Eunhyuk?
Eunhyuk: Hello?
Jaejoong: Hello.
Sungmin: I know I know!
Eunhyuk: I've seen that you're speaking to us very clearly. How do you know me?
Jaejoong: Ever since you guys started practicing/rehearsing...
Eeteuk: You were a fan, right?
Jaejoong: Yes.
Eunhyuk: I seriously cant capture who it is!
Host: Excuse me?
Jaejoong: Yes?
Host: I really dont know who it is! But, excuse me?
Jaejoong: Who is this?
Host: Uh..I'm Park Joonhyoung.
Eunhyuk: Do an interview!
Jaejoong: MOM!!!! WHO'S PARK JOONHYOUNG?! (OMG cute head)
Sungmin: Who's Park Jinyoung? HAHAHA (repeating JJ)
Host: Pardon me. Pardon me.
Jaejoong: hello?
Host: Yes. Maybe, by any chance...
Jaejoong: Ah! ah! Dahl Gah Ree! (Name of Radio station)
Sungmin: You don't know? I know who it is!
Host: Kyuhyun, now the last to speak.
Kyuhyun: Can I ask..Hi, I'm Kyuhyun.
Jaejoong: Oh, Hyung!
Kyuhyun: Yes, Hi. Can I ask you a question?
Jaejoong: Yes.
Kyuhyun: By any chance, do you know what A-nation is?
Everyone: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHA
Jaejoong: ........What's that?
Host: Okay, its about time to discover who it is. Let's see if it fits with who you think it is. Okay, reveal who it is. Eunhyuk doesnt know? Kyuhyun? You don't know either?
Kyuhyun: I dont know either.
Host: Kangin, do you know?
Kangin: Yes, I know.
Sungmin: I know too.
Host: So Kangin, Sungmin, and Eeteuk know?
Kangin, Sungmin, Eeteuk: 1, 2, 3 JAEJOONG!
Host: Who?
Kangin, Sungmin, Eetuek: JAEJOONG!
Kangin: TVXQ's Youngwoong Jaejoong!
Host: Jaejoong? By any chance, is this Jaejoong?
Jaejoong: Yes, Hello.
Everyone: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kangin: The reason I knew, was because I knew it was Jaejoong after hearing he disliked Yehsung
Sungmin: I thought Junsu was just joking around, but after listening for a while, it was Jaejoong's voice.
Jaejoong:I was going to do an old man's voice with satoori (southern accent) but the members declined it.
Eeteuk: I thought you were in Japan!
Eunhyuk: I thought you were in Japan!
Host: Right now, where are you?
Jaejoong: Right now, we're in Japan. Oh, and today, on the weekly Oricon Chart, we placed third place!!
Everyone: YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Host: Sky, right? Haven't all your Japanese songs been on the chart?
Jaejoong: Yes!
Host: Are all the TVXQ members together right now?
Jaejoong: Yes, we're watching a movie.
Host: Oh, it was so nice talking to you. Can we talk to the other members?
Jaejoong: Yes, hold on a minute.
(Laughing in background)
Host: Hello?
Sungmin: I thought it was Junsu! (referring to Jaejoong)
Everyone: Hello?
Junsu: Hello!
Everyone: It's Junsu!
Kangin: It's not Changmin?
Eunhyuk: Please give the phone to someone else.
Everyone: HAHAHA
Host: Hello! Who is this?
Junsu: Yes, hello! I'm Xiah, Eunhyuk's superior. (It's really hard to translate, but he's basically saying he's manlier, more powerful than Eunhyuk. Basically, above Eunhyuk. Something along those lines)
Eunhyuk: Be quiet, be quiet!
Sungmin: Eunhyuk's superior HAHA
Host: Hahaha, overshadowing him?
Junsu: Yes!
Host: I truthfully congratulate you for the 3rd place!
Junsu: Oh, thank you Donghae!
Everyone: Donghae?
Eunhyuk: HUH?! What kind of person are you?! Leave!
Host: I'm Joonhyoung!
Junsu: Ah, Hello! Your voice sounds so much like Donghae's!
Host: My voice must be similar to Donghae's. Anyway, Xiah are you resting for a bit with the members tonight?
Junsu: Yes, we ended a bit early today, so we're resting.
Host: Oh, well, I truthfully congratulate you!
Junsu: Oh, thank you!
Host: Can we speak with another member?
Junsu: Yes, one moment!
Changmin:Hello?
Everyone:Hello?
Changmin:Hello?
Everyone:Yunho?
Changmin:............who might I be?
Kangin: YUNHO! You're Yunho right?
Changmin: HEE YOU'RE WRONG!(omg he's so cute)
Everyone: What the... Yoochunnie?
Changmin: WHO MIGHT I BE?!
Kangin: Yoochunnie?
Eunhyuk: It must be Yunho hyung!
Changmin: This is Changmin
Everyone: AHHHHHHHHHH
Kangin: Changmin...why is your voice...
Host: It's nice to talk to you!
Changmin: Who is this?
Host:This is Park Joonhyoung.
Changmin: Ah..huh?
Host: Park Joonghyoung Hyung.
Changmin: AHHHH hello!
Host: You must be suffering a lot. (Struggling)
Changmin: Sorry for my voice change earlier.
Everyone: HAHAHA
Host: Is your life in Japan fun?
Changmin: Life in Japan?
Host: Isnt it difficult?
Changmin:More than being difficult, it's very exciting.
Host: Oh, is that so? Our Super Junior went to Japan too correct? But you were not able to meet them.
Eeteuk: Yesterday, we were walking in Osaka, and their recent Japanese single was playing.
Kangin: Oh, that's right! Sky.
Sungmin: Music Video!
Eeteuk: We saw it twice, including the interview.
Changmin: OH! Ohh HOOOO~
Eeteuk: The reaction was good.
Kangin: There were many Japanese people watching the TVXQ Music Video on the monitor.
Changmin: So many different voices keep coming out!
Host:It's because we're all together in the studio.
Kangin: It's so nice hearing from him.
Host: Changmin, thank you so much for speaking with us!
Changmin: Aihoo~ Oh, no. I did, hm? I didn't do anything to receive thanks!
Host: Will you please give the phone to Yunho?
Changmin: Just one..Just one moment!
Eeteuk: Yunho.. he was really hurt. I wonder if he's okay.
Yunho: -cough cough-
Host: Oh, his voice..
Yunho: Hello?
Everyone: Hi, Yunho!
Yunho: Yes, hello!
Host: Yunho, how are you doing? I heard your body was in bad condition.
Yunho: Oh, I have the cold, and some other things.
Host: You hurt your leg too, correct?
Sungmin: Your ankle. Is it okay?
Yunho: Yes, If I wait a little longer, I'm sure it will get better.
Eunhyuk: Ah~ that's a relief.
Kangin: Even though he's hurt, he's very leaderly, and takes care of his dongsaengs (younger peers, namely the younger members). Whenever I see him, he's very manly. He's an amazing person. Yunho! It's Kangin hyung!
Yunho: Oh, hello!
Kangin: Hiii!
Host: Okay, now, we have only one member that we haven't met.
Sungmin: Yeah, Yoochunnie.
Host: Can you give the phone to Yoochun?
Yunho: Yes, one moment.
Host: Please take care of your body (health)
Yunho: Mhmm!
Yoochun: Hello?
Everyone: Hello!
Yoochun: Yes, Hello!
Everyone: HI!!
Yoochun:I can't tell who is who!
Host: That's because everyone is speaking at the same time! It's nice to talk to you! This is Dahl Gah Ree's Joonhyoung Hyung!
Yoochun: Oh hello!
Host: It's so nice to talk to you.
Yoochun: Yes, the same!
Host: Were you watching a movie?
Yoochun: Yes! It's the first time in a while that we ended a bit early. So, after Jaejoong Hyung and I cleaned our rooms and took showers, we're watching a video.
Host: How is life in Japan? Is it okay?
Yoochun: Yes! I like it very much.
Host: Oh, I see.
Yoochun: Oh, and, before, when Jaejoong Hyung said he disliked Yehsung Hyung, I think it's the truth.
Everyone: HAHAHAHAAHA
Yoochun: But the rest of us four like him very much!
Host: Is there a reason why Jaejoong dislikes Yehsung?
Everyone: Hmmm...
Yoochun: Uhhh..
Eunhyuk: Possibly, his hair? (or something to do with his hair. I couldn't hear him because my sound got really quiet)
Host: Yoochun!
Yoochun: Yes?
Host: Do a good job in Japan, and the members have joined to rest..so thank you so much for doing this surprise phone call!
Yoochun: Later, please bring us on!
Host:You must come onto my FM inkigayo soon!
Yoochun: Yes! We will!
Host:Do well in Japan, and I truthfully congratulate you for your third place on the Oricon charts, right after it was released!
Yoochun: Thank you!
Host: Please tell the other members! Thank you!
Everyone: BYEEEEEEE!!!!
Yoochun: Thank you! Bye!

No comments: