As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Friday, March 6, 2009

A Korean Cassiopeia’s Essay - Us 20 Years Later

A Korean Cassiopeia’s Essay - Us 20 Years Later

20 years later. . .
“Mom, what are you crying for? Is the TV showing something really sad? Artists are singing but why is mommy crying?”
“Child you see it’s TVXQ and at their front is Cassiopeia”
“Mommy, what are TVXQ and Cassiopeia?”
“This has to be keep as a secret from daddy, TVXQ was someone I once love more than your father”
“Then what about Cassiopeia?”
“That was once a presence of people who loved TVXQ. . .”
“Are TVXQ incredible singers?”
“Umm, they are not just singers moreover they are the most handsome and the greatest artists”
“Ahh~ Then why is mommy crying? Sad because TVXQ came on?”
“No… Happy… Really happy… In such busy years I have forgotten about them, forgotten about our promise to be together forever…. I feel very sorry… but at the same time i feel happy.. the old days was nice… was once crazy for them… smile for them… when I cried for them… Ah~ I really miss it… really really miss it…”
“Mommy… don’t cry, don’t cry mommy”
“Child, mommy is very happy… thankful that they are still as one, still comply with our promise we made back then…… thankful to them for their effort to sing for us, their living efforts… Now thinking back i feel…. somewhere in the corner of my heart there’s still this warmth flowing inside…”
“Mom, looks like you’re same as me, still just like a child…”
“If I can go back in time… Go back to… let me go back to those unforgettable days…”

Actually, there’s nothing more to say…
Because after that, there will only be “once loved them before, will still continue to love them” these words…
10 years. 20 years. 30 years…
As long as they are still in our world,
TVXQ, and us cassiopeia will be together forever…
Whether I’m a mother, a grandmother…
TVXQ…
Cassiopeia and TVXQ will be together for eternity. . .

credit: baidu
translation: crazee@tvxqfever
shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

i'd agree 100%...
i dun think i will find another group that is as brillant as tvxq....
they are talented...
yet they are modest n respectful...
they have fame and fortune...
yet they are humble n generous...

i wish to say that i would be like that mummy in the essay...
i'd like to introduce my kids to their wonderful music so that they will live forever n be evergreen artists n stay with n perform for their fans forever....

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


Friendster Layouts

No comments: