As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Questionnaire for TVXQ - What's In Mag

From WHAT'S IN magazine.
some questions were asked in their 1st artist book.

1. Favorite food?
JJ: Spicy food
CM : Everything
JS : Natto - Fermented soybeans
YH : Pot (i think he meant stew)
YC: anything that I like

2. Dislike food?
JJ: Sweet food
CM: None
JS: (i'm not sure sorry)
YH: None
YC: Natto

3. Favorite place?
JJ: places where there is a sea or a river
CM: Quiet place
JU: Rooftop of the recording company
YH: Seoul tower
YC: my own room which i do my composing stuff

4. Dislike place?
JJ: Bustling place
CM: Places where I have to meet many people for the first time
JS: None
YH: Narrow places
YC: Bustling places

5. What's the first thing that you see when you wake up in the morning?
JJ: Yoochun
CM: Light
JS: Changmin
YH: Mobile phone
YC: Jaejoong

6. What do you want for today's dinner?
JJ: An easy meal
CM: anything is fine
JS anything is fine
YH: Stew
YC: BBQ meat

7. If you are reborn, what would you like to become?
JJ: the current me
CM: Farmer
JS: Wind
YH: the person which i like is myself
YC: Car racer

8. What do you want to do on your next holiday?
JJ: I want to go to the beach and enjoy the sea
CM: plan to go and watch world cup in june
JS: Soccer
YH: go to germany
YC: Watch movie

9. If the world stops moving, what will you be worried about?
JJ: Clothes
CM: Music, CD, members, family, friends
JS: members
YH: family
YC: my body

10. Out of these two combination which must you buy?
JJ: None
CM: Drinks
JS: Milk
YH: Milk
YC: Ice-cream

11. What will you be doing when you are 80 years old?
JJ: Exercise with all my life's effort
CM: Smile / laugh
JS: Spend holiday around the world
YH: Preparing christmas party with my children and grandchildren
YC: Composing songs/lyrics

12. What will you do if you picked up 1,000,000 Yen where no one was around?
JJ: Use it
CM: Use on my own stuff
JS: Add to my savings
YH: Leave it as it is
YC: Half for savings, use the other half

13. Bad habits which you have not stopped?
JJ: Looking at myself on the mirror
CM: biting nails
JS: my laughter
YH: touching my ears and eyes when i'm nervous
YC: None

14. What would you like most to do now?
JJ: Promenade (a stroll / walk)
CM: Sleep
JS: Shopping
YH: Exercise
YC: Composing

SERIOUSLY CUTEEEEEE.
CREDITS: SOOMPI [zyloh89]

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット m(~_~)m

No comments: