As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Monday, December 24, 2007

TVXQ member CY message



- Ya! Stop wondering around! (Yo~~ BeekiBeeki; JeongYoonHo)

-JaeJoong ah, we should meet, then have a drink along the way~~ (model; KangDongEun)

- Arrow pointing down ^^ (Calling from; ShimChangMin)

- Hyung! (Older brother in Korean) hit ChangMin~~~~ T-T? T-T (Sunrise mountain tiger;? KimJunSu)

- I Love Kang River (SoulMate; Park YooChun)

- Your health is the most important thing, JaeJoong ah~~~ (Dear; KimMinKyung)

- Work hard on your Proclaims, JaeJoong ah~~~ (3 bean, 2 bean, Won Bin; KimDoJin)

-Sense (Teacher in Japanese) JaeJoong! Let's work hard together! (Sense; Kwon BoA)



-Winter started~~ COLD! COLD!

-That depends on me, if you talk so must, you won't have food to eat!!! (From outer space; Kim JaeJoong)

-Don't matter how many times you do it, i win~~ ^^? (Soccer king? Dolphin; Kim JunSu)

-o o me, free micky, will do it, really YoonHo hyung)?? (Free Micky; ParkYooChun)

-Oppa, you can eat while you work right??? (Dear; JeongJiHae)

-YoonHo ah, let's go "drink" some pork??? (Happy; KangHoDong)

-Hey kid, how you doin'??? (JunJin)

-Hyung, JunSu hyung is hiding your hap.... (Number 1; ShimChangMin)


--Be more self confident! (Loves Most; Ricky Park)

-I, pure YoonHo, can do it, you, free Micky, can do it too!? (one pure; JeongYoonHo)

-Who let JunSu hyung make noodles!!!! (rakoon family; ShimChangMin)

-Han River is so cold now! Where do you think we should go?? (SoulMare; KimJaeJoong)

-Why should I give it to you???? (N Dolphin; KimJunSu)

-Dad, you forgot about me, right???? (My baby^^;? ChyuRa)
p.s.ChyuRa is Micky's little puppy... +_+


-Kkobong, when are you gonna come?? I didn't see Kkobong.. (You are my: Kkobong)

-Play again!! This time I won't loose!!? (This leader wants a re-match;? JeongYoonHo)

-Figure is empty! The figure family is empty!! (Figure family's fish; LeeSungMin)

-Kindergartener....? (Weight Lifter; ShimChangMin)

-Why do you ask me like what??? hehe... (I am your number 1 fan;? ParkYooChun)

-JunSu ah, I can't to anything to ChangMin also.... (Hitting ChangMin; KimJaeJoong)

-Who are you?? (My Dog; JunKi)

-No matter how many times i think about it, i..... (SM FAMILY; ShinDongHui)

-Ya! should i change Xiah-ki to Jun-ki?? (Xiah-ki protector; KimJunHo)
p.s. It's JunSu's older brother, they are talking about the dog's name because the dog was suppose to be Xiah's but his brother is taking care of it... long story... = =;;



-ChangMin ah, why are you like that?? Making me nervious... (Trust the Leader; JeongYoonHo)

-Oppa, when are you coming home!!!! (My Sister; ShimJiYeon)

-ChangMin ah, Hyung loves you? ^^ (Charisma; KimJunSu)

-The youngest, I didn't hit you hard right ^^? (Cooker;? KimJaeJoong)

-JunSu said he makes good noodles!!! (Rakoong family's trader; ParkYooChun)
?
-Aren't you starting KuMon? I want to feel your inspiration... (KuMon teacher; Teacher)
[Kumon is a study program]?

-OMG, JaeWong is here???? (Keum-Chun-Moo; ChoiSiWon)




-------------------------------------------------?------------------------------------------------
PLEASE DO NOT
REMOVE THIS ARTICLE ANYWHERE ELSE,
OR REWRITE THIS ARTICLE.
THIS WILL BE FINAL, I AM TALKING TO YOU,
"http://www.myspace.com/tvxqiple"
IF I FIND YOU REWRITING THIS OR TRANSFERING IT
WITHOUT MY PERMITION YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO....
DIE! MY LEVEL OF ANGRY-NESS IS EVEN TALLER THAN ME!!!!
-------------------------------------------------?------------------------------------------------
anyways~~~~~
Wish everyone a happy holidays~ and a happy new year! ^^
BEST WISHES~~ saranghae~ ^^
-------------------------------------------------?------------------------------------------------
Translation by: JinJae
Picture from: HeroJaeJoong Bar
CREDITS NEEDED WHEN TRANSFERING.


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット m(~_~)m

No comments: