As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

All for TVXQ... once in a life time...



CREDITS:
This vid is actually named 铭心之诺 (Promises engraved into our hearts) by 一毛

~ Credit: 一毛 (Yi Mao) @www.shenfengchou.com ~

(I've juz changed the credit AGAIN, sorry for all the confusing but this's the last time i swear!!! XD Thax to Cai Hong unnie for the clarifications ^^)

I wanna say a big big thank to Yi Mao, the lovely gal who made this awesome vid :D srl she must put a lot of effort and love into making this vid and i really adore her work!! =)
And plz u guys MUST take though juz a bit of ur time reading her note for the vid... its touching and... deep down fr my heart, not only i adore her work but also adore her love for the boys dearly... T_T

Also thax GreenneX3 and Vislyn for the Eng trans!!! U gals rock!! XD

Here's the dload link of the vid with Engsub, enjoy ^^ and rem bring tissues with ya whenever u're out if u're gonna put this vid in ur ipod!! T^T

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LSKWNB0Y
http://www.filesend.net/download.php?...
http://www.zshare.net/download/646883...

AND PLZ DONT RE-UPLOAD THE VID INTO UR CHANNEL OR OTHER SITES!!! THAX!!! ^^

FYI, the bgm of the vid is 黑暗序曲, for a Taiwanese Drama called 'Black and White' (痞子英雄) (again thax Cai Hong unnie for the info ^^) if anyone want the song, juz pm me =)

Btw if u love this vid, check out these 2 AWESOME vids of the boys below that im sure will make u all go WOW as well, by Xia You Yan (夏佑研), another lovely Chinese fangal in shenfengchou (神风畴) site...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZpVW7...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e2pnS...

~ Nikki


*** Note from the author: (trans by Cai Hong)

Believe what we believe in
Trust what we see
Stand by what we want to protect...

The last half month felt as long as a century to me, the feeling of staying in front of the computer everyday waiting for their news~~ I realised that the spiritual support that I have given them has seeped into my bones. Making this MV, I rewatched many old vids, and thought long and hard about many things, and slowly the feelings of frustration that I was feeling disappeared. The words "ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH" that is marked on their hearts show us their determination to stay together, thus, why should we worry about it? It doesn't matter what happens in the future, TVXQ will forever be TVXQ in our hearts, only five, even in the future, our eyes will still be on them, and letting them feel the power given to them by Cassies, that will be enough.

Thanks to 娃娃姐 for helping me in naming this vid.

This vid was originally done to promote 倾慕TVXQ's call for a 912 red sea, but since the concert's date has changed, I just wanted to release it anyway so here it is~~

Thanks 倾慕for everything you have done for the Cassies so far, insisting on the most elaborate Red Sea project~~I don't know what I can do to help, so I only can help by making this vid~~


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...



ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...

my heart will be with you always...
till the end of time...
your music is my life...
for you, for your smiles...

MIDUHYO...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


[Color - Melody & Harmony]

誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles

My music is my life
For you, for your smile...

Friendster Layouts

No comments: