As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Monday, November 6, 2006

Drawings in crayons...

A collection of very basic and back-to-childhood crayon drawings done by TVXQ on their impression of A-Nation (Japan music programme).

They remind me of how I used to draw when I was in Primary School... Or rather, also when we tried to draw storyboards in University for my BAV (Basic Audio & Video) course, where all e stickmen came out... cos I can't draw people so well... I can only draw frontal human portraits, after a long period of trying.... I am no cartoon/manga/ anime creator material... I admit... so that's why I wanna post them up... they remind me of the drawings I've done in the past...

See if you can guess which one's done by who...























Cheerio,
Same Old Drawings....

Answers: According to sequence, these are drawn by Jaejoongie (Hero), Junsooie (Xiah), Mickey, Max & U-Know.

No comments: