As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

TVXQ English MV

This one's an English version of TVXQ's very first single...

I like the way Jaejoongie and Junsooie looks in this MV...

Junsooie looks so adorable when he sings "I'm your man"... ha ha ha ha...

And Jaejoongie... well he looks mesmerizing as usual...

I remember reading somewhere that he doesn't like people to ask him to use his eyes to 放电 (seduce/mesmerize) people... But I think he does it very well naturally by himself... Doesn't even need to try, and it's already "killing" me...


"Hug" (English) 2005

Online Videos by Veoh.com

Lyrics for "Hug"

[Hero] Once I say I love you, I think you would be gone, oh baby
Cause we are too young to love so I can say later on, hold you in my arms

[Micky] But I will be waiting for you, to say you want me to be with you
I’ll live in your love and your dreams forever and ever, oh~

[Hero] Whenever you look in my eyes, there are so many smiles and tears
I was born to love, feel so deep inside
If you need me I’ll be your man (Ill be your man)

[Xiah] Whenever you look in my eyes, I do want to show you my love
I make up my mind, make your dreams come true
Nobody can stop me to say, I love you

[Max] How can I ask you how still you’re looking for other words, oh baby
Since love should still make me when I try to fight all alone, but I can’t at all

[U-Know] We talk on the phone every night, and so get closer day by day
I touch you, I kiss you, I hold you to feel but a dream

[Micky] Whenever you look in my eyes
[Xiah] There are so many smiles and tears
[DBSK] I was born to love, feel so deep inside
[Xiah] If you need me, I’ll be your man (I’ll be your man)

[Max] Whenever you look in my eyes, I do want to show you my love
I make up my mind, make your dreams come true
Nobody can stop me to say,
[Xiah]I love you

[DBSK] In my arms, in my soul, I want to hold you baby
You don’t know how much I love you, do you baby?
[Hero] Like the sun rising up, I can’t stop loving you
You can't hold back anymore

[Max] Whenever you look in my eyes, there are so many smiles and tears
[Xiah] I was born to love, feel so deep inside
If you need me, I’ll be your man (I’ll be your man)

[Hero] Whenever you look in my eyes (in my eyes), I do want to show you my love
I make up my mind, make your dreams come true
Nobody can stop me to say, I love you
Oh, oh, oh



After compiling everything, I can't believe how many MVs they've filmed for the 2 years that they've been in the industry...

Must have been really tiring for them...

Cheerio,
Same Old Fanatic

No comments: