As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The MV I most wanna see...

The very first TVXQ song I would like to see an MV of in the coming Year 2007 is...

"Hey! Girl" from the third Korean album "O"...

I've even thought of the concept of the MV when I was listening to it one lazy evening...

But before I describe how I visualised the ...

Here are the translated lyrics...

Hey! Girl
~~~~~~~~~

[Micky] Sexy lover.. Can't take my eyes off you whenever I'm next to you
No reason, just that happy smile.. Yeah
[Hero] (Such beauty that cannot be compared)
[U-No] Because you're so perfect from the tip of your head all the way to your toes and,
([Xiah] I love you)
You have taken away all of my soul

*[All] Hey, girl When you're by my side I am complete as a man
You can have the energy, the world in front of me is fair
Hey, girl (Hey, girl) You can plant the last of our love
Never change now
With me, Eternally..

[Max] The words I want to tell you, a man's heart has only one love
[U-No] (You can't erase the remnants)
[Xiah] Come inside my heart, you have become every part of me
[Micky] (Even my eyes, my steps)
[Xiah] Because I only look at you Hey, girl

*[All] Hey, girl When you're by my side I am complete as a man
You can have the energy, the world in front of me is fair
Hey, girl (Hey, girl) You can plant the last of our love
Never change now
With me, Eternally..

[Xiah] The people who say there is no such thing as an everlasting love
Those that don't even have that kind of confidence
[Hero] In one's life, If true love comes, when that time comes I will know Girl
[Max] The one that can take Part of my heart

[All] Hey, girl I cannot tell where the end of your universe comes
Your eyes that are like the deep ocean along with a small cosmos,
Hey, girl (Hey, girl) There is nothing to fear when you're by my side
There is nothingI need anymore
My dear..

*[All] Hey, girl When you're by my side I am complete as a man
You can have the energy, the world in front of me is fair
Hey, girl (Hey, girl) You can plant the last of our love
Never change now
With me, Eternally..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Basically I see the MV set in a jazz lounge/pub where the guys are decked in dressy black suits, and performing on stage as jazz singers &/or band members...
The plot goes something like this...
There is a resident female singer at the lounge/club who has a terrible boyfriend, and he ditches her one day for another, causing her immense pain and sorrow...
One of the guys will have the honour of being the knight in shining amour, who holds a secret crush for her, to save this damsel in distress...
I think this guy should be U-Know cos he looks most like the part...
Unable to show his love for her openly before (due to the boyfriend), he decides to perform a song for her, and to declare his true feelings for her after the song...
The MV intercuts to shots of the guys performing the song on stage...
Customers (in pairs) watch the performance with a dreamy, romantic ambience...
The female singer steps out to get ready for her song, and catches bits of the performance...
-Know notices her and walks towards her to lead her out onto the stage...
At centerstage, he declares his love for her...
Crowd and band members cheer him on...
She accepts him...
And they kiss...
Fade to black...
~THE END ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actually for the last part, as many fans might kick up a HUGE fuss if it DID happen...

I think I shall change it to a hug instead of a kiss...

Seriously...

I think this song beckons for a good MV...

So...

SM Entertainment...

Please make a MV for "Hey! Girl"!!!

1 comment:

专属天使の悪戯なKiss said...

MICHIN KOREAN said...

Visit michinkorean.blogspot.com for dbsk etc stuffs.. u can requests for anything.
12:20 PM