As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

"want to know more abt hero"

"want to know more abt hero" with chinese subs Part1


"want to know more abt hero" with chinese subs Part2



Seriously the part when he said that people will most likely find him cold and not easy to communicate with on first look...

And the reason that some fans actually like him is because they can see the deeper side of him...

The more human side...

The fact is that when a guy with a cold or seemingly cold exterior displays affection and emotion, it's so much stronger and impactful...

I can't agree more with what he said...

And I can't believe what I heard/ read rather cos I don't understand Korean...

He absolutely put into words what I had in my mind when I first saw him...

I do find his exterior cold compared to the rest of the group members (cos they are always chatty n smiling, whilst he's quietly sitting in the middle), but there is just this mystical force that is pulling me more towards Jaejoong, instead of Junsoo whom I noticed first on TV...

This sparked off a series of rampid online searches for videos and information on TVXQ, and more specifically on Jaejoong...

And the result of the rampid search is that I find myself more and more drawn to this young guy, who speaks like a matured man on camera (if he speaks), but yet behaves like a child off camera...

I don't know if this holds true for all girls, but unlike what happened in Jaejoong & Yoochun's battle for the perfect girl in the variety drama show I saw recently on Youtube, I think girls are more likely drawn to the bad boy/ cool guy (I shall call him cool guy instead, cos I think he's more cool than bad) (Jaejoong) more than the romantic guy (Yoochun)...

It's just so much stronger and impactful, like what Jaejoong said, when a cool guy with a cold or seemingly cold exterior displays affection and emotion...

Especially when THAT strong and impactful affection and emotion...

Is for YOU....

This is probably why he is voted 41st in Korea M.Net's 100 Top Most Cute Guys...


While Changmin (Max) was voted 28th...


And Junsoo (Xiah) was voted 4th!!!



But then since a fan said that 1st is a 10 year-old actor...

so I guess it's not too bad, cos it's REALLY based on CUTENESS... as in child-like cute...

so Jaejoong don't have to be sad or disappointed...

cos you have matured into a man already, and you can save your child-like cuteness for us!!!

the fans that can see your inner beauty and love you for you!!!

muacks!!!

cheerio,
Same Old Fanatic...
PS: sorry for releasing my mass hysteria onto my blog again... it's been a looooong time....

No comments: