As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

When do you know someone can really sing?

When do you know someone can really sing?

When the person sings, you really want to listen with 100% attention...

When the person sings, you really feel your heart beat faster...

When the person sings, you really "see" the song in moving visuals in your mind...

When the person sings, you really feel the song running through you...

When the person sings, you really feel your heart skip a beat...

When the person sings, you really are totally mesmerized by what you hear...



So with ALL these points in mind...

This is what I mean by someone who can sing, especially since it's acappella...




Cheerio,
Same Old Fanatic...

PS: Can someone tell me if TVXQ's Xmas album is out here yet??? I need my guardian angel beside me when Xmas comes this year!!!When do you know someone can really sing?

No comments: