As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

here comes my first parcel....

i juz got my parcel from beccas' mum this morning!!! ;-)

i woke up n was getting ready to sit down to have breakfast then my mum told me there was a parcel for me, cos it couldn't fit int e mailbox, e mailman brought it up to our house...

n of cos i went all excited n was scolded for behaving like my hamster, by my mum... cos my hamster rushes to e door of her cage everytime we go near, anticipating some food from us...

i could only open it up and admired the photobook n e postcards, n played a short clip from each dvd...

can't wait to go back n finish watching it all!!! ;-)

PS: pamela, thanks for the lovely note...

cheerio!!

No comments: