As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

mini makeover for my blog...

cos i juz bought the TVXQ Rising Sun concert DVD...

limited edition i think...

cos there was a clear card with their pics, and a 50 page photo book along with the 2 dvd box set...

fortunately for me...

everything was subtitled in mandarin...

i could understand what they were singing, and what they were saying...

too bad max's solo performance could not be included because of copyright issues cos he sang a Michael Jackson song...

i guess for xiah it was fine, since blue are under warner music too.. same music label as them...

and too bad jaejoong's leg just recovered, so he couldn't dance along with the guys, and the masked boy did his dances for him while he was elevated here and there while the rest danced on stage... poor thing, can tell he really wanted to dance together with them, cos he was moving to the music, but cos of his injury he couldn't do it...

and since I was in a good mood... i'd be in a even better mood if i know that my "all about dong bang shin ki" dvd box set is being shipped out to me... but it's still put on hold...

anywayz, i decided to have a mini makeover for my blog...

changed the header and the overall design...

something that's more suited for the hot summer weather we are experiencing nowadays...

something cooling...

and soothing...

like tvxq's "summer dream"...

hope u like it... ( e song, e mv, and e make-over for my blog)

inspired by my love for the color turqouise...

and jaejoong of cos...

No comments: