As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Friday, July 13, 2007

hit by depression...

my All About Dong Bang Shin Ki: Special Edition (Region-3 / 3 DVD Set) is gone....

i have searched high and low for this dvd...

n i found one site selling at this site, i dun wanna name it.... and after i've placed my order... and after 2 weeks' wait, seeing my order put on hold...

i receive an email frm them saying it's not available... making me so depressed and disappointed that i'm typing this now...

i mean they could have stated it was out of stock or something earlier... and not make me wait for 2 whole weeks and then tell me it's out of stock...

now i try to go back to some other sites where i saw it at, and now everything's gone...

if i'd know earlier my order was out of stock, i could have gotten it from the other remaining sites...

now i can only find the japan version normal edition now...

but not the international version with 3 DVD & subtitles...

i called HMV and the person was talking to me like she got so many calls on the same item that she was getting sick of replying to us...

so i know a lot of fans haven't managed to get it and it's all out of stock, and some people are selling them at jacked-up and exorbitant prices... going as high as S$128...

but even those were not available now...

would really love to get it, but cos i am a new fan, i didn't know of this till this year...

and by then it's already been selling for a year...

would really appreciate it if SM Entertainment can re-release this DVD for the fans of TVXQ...

or if SOMEONE can tell me where i can get this??!!!

thanks...

No comments: