As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

[Jap MTV] "Step By Step" 2007

"Step By Step" 2007


Online Videos by Veoh.com

* Note: Not sure if this is the one by NKOTB which they sang before in English on some TV programmes, or if it's just one with the same name. I think the director can read my mind!! Ha ha ha... My faves are strolling in some of my fave times of the day and year!!! Night - Junsooie. So as a "night-crawler" (I hate the sun in my eyes, so I always wear shades) it's no surprise... But well, I love winter the most cos of the snow (but it's Max, who's not my fave), but autumn ( Autumn - Jaejoongie) is nice cos of the scenery of falling leaves, and everything is reddish brown, very romantic and scenic... And it's the season before winter and Christmas comes, so who will not love it? And it suits Jaejoongie's character... Romantic, mysterious, and beautiful...

No comments: