As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"O" Encore Concert on 28th Oct 2007: Jaejoong falls

Taken from the "O" Encore Concert on 28th Oct 2007





OMG!!!!
Jaejoong...
Even if you are very excited and happy splashing water onto your beloved Cassopieans, you MUST look where you are going when you are on stage...
These trap doors are a safety hazard!!!!
So be careful when you are on stage!!!!

Hope you are fine...
And nothing serious...
But I do see u rubbing ur right rib and butt...
Hontou ni daijoubu desu ka?
But u were singing still even when u were offstage...
Such professional behaviour is making me cry...
Cos I got a shock when you fell, didn't really see that coming...
Cos even I didn't see the trap door was open...
Wish that Yunho will recover quickly from his injury...
You guys need at least a week's break for working so hard over so many months...
I really hope that SM will at least grant you that for all your hard work...
Tohoshinki wa ganbatte kudasai!!!
TVXQ fighting!!!


Cheerio,
Kitto ;-D

No comments: