As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Selling AADBSK Season 2 Member Solo Posters

I've bought AADBSK Season 2 DVD with posters in tube, and as I know I am only displaying Jaejoong's poster, I'm selling the rest of the members' to Cassopeians who will love them more...

I'm selling the posters at S$10 each. Postage charges are not included in the price stated.
I've placed the posters on ebay for sale too. Do let me know if u are interested, drop me an email at rodell80@yahoo.com. I've given options for postage for poster in tube, or folded (which will be cheaper).

Posters still available (as of Feb 2009):
- U-Know



Postage Charges as follows:
Poster + tube = Approx 100g
Folded Poster = Approx 20g

Singapore:
- Approx S$4 for local mail with poster tube
- Approx S$3 for local mail (folded)

Malaysia:
- Approx S$5 for airmail with poster tube (6-9 days)
- Approx S$3 for airmail (folded) (4-6 working days)

Indonesia:
- Approx S$7 for airmail with poster tube (6-9 days)
- Approx S$5 for airmail (folded) (4-6 working days)

Philippines:
- Approx S$7 for airmail with poster tube (6-9 days)
- Approx S$5 for airmail (folded) (4-6 working days)

France:
- Approx S$10 for airmail with poster tube (9-11 days)
- Approx S$7 for airmail (folded) (4-8 working days)

UK:
- Approx S$10 for airmail with poster tube (9-11 days)
- Approx S$7 for airmail (folded) (4-8 working days)

USA:
- Approx S$10 for airmail with poster tube (9-15 days)
- Approx S$7 for airmail (folded) (6-12 working days)


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット m(~_~)m

1 comment:

Priscilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.