As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The mysterious attraction of Kim Jaejoong...



all jaejoong fans know why he appeals so much to us...

but it seems that he's appealing to MORE than just cassies...
or girls that is...
or even women...

even men are now attracted by his style...



i take back my words...
it's not ONLY yoochun's hair that's looking more and more like jaejoong's...

it's hyunjoong too...



to me the first pic at the top is actually REALLY similar to jaejoong...
cos they both have sharp jawlines...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


Friendster Layouts

No comments: