As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

[Performance] 081001 KNN SBS - KJE Chocolate

081001 KNN SBS - KJE Chocolate (Love in the Ice)


081001 KNN SBS - KJE Chocolate (You Raise Me Up FULL)


blew me away....
goosebumps when i heard jj n js' voices!!!
i juz love jj's voice...
they r so nice to e gal....
jj hand's on her shoulder!!!!
cm's head going tuk tuk tuk to e rhythm...

081001 KNN SBS - KJE Chocolate (Hug remix)


081001 KNN SBS - KJE Chocolate (You're my Melody)


081001 KNN SBS - KJE Chocolate - Mirotic


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


Friendster Layouts

No comments: