As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

[Radio] Jaejoong Rap on SUKIRA



a short part of him on Sukira(w/ rap lyrics)
aigoo....
i think i WILL master his rap...

Jaejoong:
Wow michyo borigetda dakchyojugil wonhaetda
WOW I'll go crazy, I'll appreciate it if you'll shut up.

Noui gumulsoge babogatun Fish, igollonun andwae? Cash
I'm like a stupid fish in your net, can't it be enough like this? Cash...

Noui sarangi nae sarul doryonae aryonhae
Yours words of love scrap my skin, it becomes dim...

Onul na moriga apawa to dashi hwanchongi dullyowa
My head starts to hurt again, I'm starting to hear auditory hallucinations...


U-Know:
gwanshiminnun chok nal wihanchok iranun gose nan gudaemanui kokdugakshi
As if you're interested, as if it's for me, I'm just your item,

Noranun sorie modun sumul jugil pillyoga omnunde
You don't have to be nervous by the word


Micky:
ni pume innun nal nohajwo Say
No, just let me go, say,

boso nal su itge nal dowajwo Say
Help me so I can escape, say,

dashi shijak hal su obsulmankum nomu molli waboryoso
We're already too far to start again


cos...
sarangheyo joongie!!!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


Friendster Layouts

No comments: