As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

tvxq love spells on 5 lucky fans... 16 Oct 2008

tvxq love spells on 5 lucky fans...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D35aWBjSXck


cm: don't worry, and just follow me. i'll make u always *giggles* happy.
迷ってないで俺についておいで幸せにするよ。
mayoutte naide, ore ni tsuite oide shiawaseni suruyo

yc: once you've fallen for me… *takes a step fwd & smiles* you can't escape...
俺にはまったら… もう抜け出せないぜ。
Oreniwa mattara… mou nuke desenaize.

jj: for me, *grins slightly* there's no one else but you...
俺にはさあ、お前しかいないんだよ。
oreniwa saa, omae shikai tain dayo

yh: *seriously* be quiet and just follow me.
黙って俺に、ついて来い
damatte oreni tsuite kii

js: keep talking to me 24 hours of the day. *grins*
僕と24時間通話無料になってください。
boku to nijuyon jikan, toori hanashi muryouni natte kudasai.



FAINTS...
personally...
i think e strongest spells r yc's...
then yh's...
followed by js'...
then jj's...
then cm's...
cos the last 2 laughed...
it spoiled e magic...
whereas e first 3 kept such str8 faces throughout....

jj's content is there...
but e delivery was weak...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


Friendster Layouts

No comments: