As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

♥ 東方神起 믿어요 ♥

Joongie-ah...
dun cry, cos u r my HERO...
my Young Woong...
& like u said b4...
Heroes dun cry rite?

moreover...
there shall be no tears on a happy occasion like thanksgiving...
where we give our thanks for letting us hear, see & feel alive again with music from JYJ...
cos even if it's not the entire TVXQ, i'm grateful that Jaejoong's (Junsu & Yoochun too) on stage again doing the thing he (and them too) loves the most...
singing...
and performing...
thank you so much...
for persevering in ur dreams...

sarang-ah uljima...
we'll ALWAYS b here waiting for u guys...
trusting u guys...
we have faith in all 5 of u...

when e wind blows, i feel its u telling me u r always here for me...
so when e stars shine at nite, its me telling u, i'm always here for u too...

cos...
it's oredi written in e stars (Cassiopeia) & across our precious soulmates' hearts...
ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH...

♥ 東方神起 믿어요 ♥
약속했던 그때에 Always there...
Whatever they say, I dun care 널 사랑하는걸요...

♥ 東方神起 믿어요 ♥




☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v

My Little Princess?
我不是公主。。。
我是女王。。。
他心中的女王。。。

동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...
[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: