As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Monday, June 7, 2010

[REPOST] DBSK betrayed us?

Read it if you feel like reading it.

A letter for those who have lost and are losing faith?

But even though you're still keeping the faith, I hope you read this anyway. XDD


----

Dong Bang Shin Ki betrayed you right? I know. I get you. I understand what you feel. We loved the same boys.We’ve seen the same things. We’ve heard the same rumors, cried about the same issues, bawled over the same stories.

I saw Changmin cry in 2008 too, and I saw how the members comforted him.

I’ve seen them cry in the Budoukan. I’ve seen them bow after every concert. I’ve seen them hug after receiving every award.

I’ve heard Jaejoong’s words last MAMA Awards. I’ve seen their messages. I’ve heard them say ‘Cassiopeia Saranghe’ as many times as you did.

I know that Yunho said TVXQ would not disband.

I’ve cried as much as the next person and I’ve said ‘Always Keep the Faith’ endlessly too.

I get you. I get you.

I know how it feels like to wake up in the morning, opening your computer and finding yourself shaking for news. I know how it feels like to be so sad that you want to puke. I know how it feels like to wait for something which seems like it’ll never come

I’ve asked the same questions. Why? When? How?

I’ve pictured the same ‘coulds’ and ‘what ifs’. I’ve wished the same wishes.

I’ve distracted myself with the same pictures, songs and videos.

And I’ve been hurt too. Just like everyone else.

Those years together, they’ve thrown it away for some fucking shit you don’t even understand. They betrayed you big time, right?

They could’ve done things to solve the problems. They could’ve stuck together. But they didn’t. They did their own thing without even leaving you a notice…or giving you a reason why.

And one day, you just realize, Hey, the boys I watched over for years, where have they gone?
You think, Are they still the same?
And you wonder if this is all still worth it.

You try to Keep the Faith but then you start thinking, they’re messing with me. They think I’m a fool for still believing some big ass miracle shit could happen. But you struggle anyway because you trust them.

And it hurts you a lot, you quit and you decide to hurt them too.

It’s only fair I guess. I mean, who are they to you? Who are you to them? You don’t even know them. They have no right to make you suffer. They’re probably playing with you and your feelings while they milk some cash and get even more famous.

But have you ever wondered how it feels to be them?

Have you ever wondered how it feels like to stand in front of people and smile like a fool even though deep inside you’re hurting?

Have you ever wondered how it feels like to have stood at a huge stage, crying with fans?
Have you wondered…how it feels like looking back at that, remembering it; how it used to be so beautiful and realizing how painful it is now? How it’s like feeling everything all over again without the other four behind you?

Have you ever wondered how it feels like to reach number one in the Oricon charts and not be able to celebrate with the family who made it possible? How it feels like to reach the top and not have anyone else?

Has it ever occurred to you how it feels like to hear news about your band breaking up? How it feels like to see someone cry because of you? How it feels like to see your fans, wearing your color, shouting your names, supporting you? How it feels to witness that and not be able to even say thank you?

Can you imagine how it feels like to lose your brothers? How it feels like to not wake up to the same scene you’ve been waking up to for the last 7 years?

Have you wondered how it feels like, staring at another member while they’re on a different path? How it feels like to see them smiling like there’s nothing wrong?

Have you wondered how it feels like to walk a path for more than six years with people you love, only to find them, one day, taking a different road…without you?

I wonder. Do you?

Do you still?

Do you still remember how you used to cry for them them? Do you remember the pain?

Think about it, you hate them so much because of what they’ve done to you, but have you ever thought that you’re just a spec in all this? What you feel is just a small prick compared to theirs.

You and your reasons.

Have you ever thought what it’s like to be in the middle? They’re probably suffering ten times more than you did. But did they hate you? Did they hate you for leaving? No. In fact, they’re doing their best to reach you, to let their voices come to you.

So say what you want. Leave and come back as you please. Shun them. Judge them as much as you like. Because YES, you can always come back. These boys are kind enough to endure THIS.

Go. Fleet. Because I know this is painful for you and your pain has turned into anger. After all it's fair for you. The five have made their choices, and you will make yours. But remember…just remember.

The boys you said cold words to.

The boys you judged.

They will still sing for you, no matter how far you’ve walked away.


Ask yourself again,
Who are they to you?

They are TVXQ.

Who are you to them?

You are Cassiopeia.

You don't even know them? Really? Oh, you know. You know them because you are Cassiopeia and they are DBSK. And you also know, deep down in there, that you’ll never lose them.

---

Errr. Yea. It was like 12 o'clock and I read some hurtful comments from some fans. So I kind of wrote this because of that.
Drama. I know right. XD


credit: edamame@OneTVXQ


My same sentiments exactly.

It just disappoints me that some fans just let go of them as easily as that. It's like pushing your best friends off the cliff. As if the members are having it easy where in reality they're the ones who are hurting a lot. Especially now that they can't be together as 5 they have no one to share the pain. We are lucky that we have fellow fans whom we could share the sadness whenever we like to, but them, where do you think they go to now?

They worked very hard for 6 years, to bring us music and happiness and we were very grateful about it. But now that they're experiencing this serious conflict, where are you now?

Yes you're hurt, so hurt that you feel anger, but did TVXQ ever did that to you? even to those anti fans who even tried to poison them in the past?

TVXQ are also humans.

They feel frustrations, stress and pressure 24/7 together with the prestige of the name they bring along.

They make mistakes too.

Yet they always try to put their best foot forward for us, for Cassiopeia.

Just because they've made this mistake (you thought it is a terrible mistake) you're just going to brush them off easily?

i know i won't.

ever.

i am thankful that despite the hurt i'm feeling inside, i'm glad that i'm able to share it with them.

especially now,

now where everyone seems leaving them and turning their backs ungratefully.


i'm keeping my word like they kept theirs for 6 years.
i'll always keep the faith in TVXQ and Cassiopeia.

This is me (Nisa1785) added commented:-

I agree!! I'll keep going with the remaining Cassies to keep supporting TVXQ no matter how, no matter when, no matter where, and no matter 5 as 5 or not, because Yunho will always be Yunho of TVXQ, Jaejoong will always be Jaejoong of TVXQ, Yoochun will always be Yoochun of TVXQ, Junsu will always be Junsu of TVXQ and Changmin will always be Changmin of TVXQ, and WE, the biggest fanbase of any artist and to have made it to in the World Records will always be TVXQ's Cassiopeia~! Hwaiting!!!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

reading this makes me tear VERY badly...
i noe many fans r still quite young...
so they dun really understand the meaning of staying true to something or someone for a LONG time...
i mean...
in this ever changing & fast-paced world...

their love for idols can switch ever so easily...
some within a few months...

and MANY have more than one idol...
it's kinda good that they dun put all their eggs into 1 basket...
cos if that particular idol leaves e scene, they still have someone to fall back onto...

however, i've seen many a band split & leave the industry for solo careers...
i've had my fair share of seeing my fave bands split...

it's not that i think TVXQ will spilt...
cos i know & believe that ALL 5 of them are trying their VERY BEST, & working VERY HARD to be TOGETHER as 5 again...
so for our sakes & theirs...
we MUST persevere & wait with faith...

i've experienced many splits, & i know how painful it is for the fans...
it's like the wall u built ur life around SUDDENLY collapses...
n u r left in pain & in rubbles...
however, it is e true fan, that will see light in such situations...
n continue to wait with utmost love, trust, belief, & faith, that ONE DAY...
u will manage to rebuilt that WALL again...
e same one u built ur life around...
n when that day comes...
that WALL that u used ur heart, mind & soul to protect, will protect u the same way u did to it...

I've loved TVXQ ever since 2006, and I'm proud to say that my love has never diminished or wavered...
In fact, I think that it's grown SO MUCH, and SO FAR BEYOND my own control...
That I think I can never love another band the same way I love them...
Be it 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 members...
They will always be part of TVXQ in my heart...
And I will always ♥ them...

I'm proud to proclaim myself as a Cassiopeian...
So to Cassiopeia, the 1st Asian fanclub to make it to The Guinness Book of World Records...
Always Keep The Faith...
Cos I ♥ TVXQ...
And I believe in them...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v
동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...
[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: