As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

[PREVIEW] 2010.10.12 JYJ New Album Showcase Tour (Seoul) - Ayy Girl + Empty + Be My Girl

AYYY GIRL




Rule for download (Please read and fallow):
  • Feel free to download with out pass word protected.
  • Leave your comment at lease 'Thank you'
  • Do not edit or add any credit in my file's title.



Song Title: JYJ  - The Beginning - AYYY GIRL.mp3
Artist: JAEJOONG | YUCHUN | JUNSU
Release Date: 2010.10.14
Bit Rate: 320 Kbps
DL Link: MediaFire


Credit: kokayz.livejournal.com
Upload Credit: kokayz.livejournal.com
Please full credit if you taking out.

P.S: This is unofficial lyrics
You came and shut it down
Suddenly you run this town
Wanted to be with you
All I needed was me and you
Now everything is changed
You act differently
You do me wrong
I knew all along
(B-Section)
I know the type
Flashing lights
Have the time of your life
Livin’ it up for tonight
Yeah she livin’ it up for tonight
(Pre-hook)
Ayy girl? tried to make you my baby
Ayy girl? instead you make me go crazy
I’m losin’ my cool
Playing me for a fool
(Hook)
Ayyyyyyy, ayy girl
Ayyyyyyy, ayy girl
We were so high
We touched the sky
You broke my heart
Tore me apart
I never lost like this
Now it’s you who’ll miss
Light I did give
For the right you do live
(B-Section)
(Pre-Hook)
(Hook)
So cold in the rain
Gave my heard in vain
(I’m still in love with you I can’t get over you)
Got me goin’ insane
Get out of my brain
(I’m still in love with you I can’t get over you)
Ayy girl!
(B-Section)
(Hook)

Credit: PronoYooHwan@tw + sharingyoochun.net
Shared by: pinkrazy.wordpress.com

 ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

EMPTY



☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
BE MY GIRL



*due to the amazingly LOUD screaming, i can HARDLY hear the songs properly...
but i am a bit disappointed by AYYY GIRL...
thought it'd be SEXIER...
lol..

so i'm LOOKING FORWARD to getting my hands on my OWN copy SOON...
hope my pre-order is confirmed SOON!!!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v

동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...

[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: