As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Friday, October 22, 2010

[TRANS] 101022 JYJ Twitter Updates

Jaejoong is unable to type Japanese on his phone
(Jaejoong) I can’t type in Japanese with this mobile phone ㅜㅜ


Kang Sung Pil tweets to Junsu
@0101xiahtic Junsu: ~~It’s Sung Pil Hyung~~ Follow me too~^^* Good luck on your showcase^^*


Jaejoong's Twitter Update about Park Yong Ha's dad's demise today...
(Jaejoong) Today is a really sad day that brings tears to my eyes… It feels like the world has crumbled..

Junsu’s Twitter Update about his cat (again XD)
(Junsu) Our Leo!!! Isn’t he cute~ hahaha http://yfrog.com/74j3zcj
j3zc.jpg






Yoochun's conversation with Jaejoong
@6002theMicky: Yoochunㅠ
@mjjeje: You're right next to me right now, so why do you say Yoochun...tsk!!!

Jaejoong tweets to Yoochun
@6002theMicky Yoochun: All the pictures I just took got deleted☹

Yoochun's conversation with Junsu
@0101xiahtic: Junsu, what do you mean 'enticed'?... I just guided you^^!!
@6002theMicky: Um... I registered ..but I don't get what's what at all... ㅠ

Yoochun is confused to why Jaejoong and Junsu are tweeting to him instead of talking to him:
@mjjeje: Hyung, you're sitting next to me right now... say it in words - - hahaha
(He's telling Jaejoong to talk to him, not tweet to him)
@0101xiahtic: Junsu... That goes for you too, you're sitting behind me...

Jaejoong and Junsu's replies (in order)
@6002theMicky: Because I'm using Twitter right now, because you're sitting next to me, it makes me feel all the more unwanting to say all of this in words haha
@6002theMicky: kekeke Oh ho!!!!!

Junsu @0101xiahtic is now following Jaejoong!
@mjjeje: Oh, I'm following you now, it worked..
@0101xiahtic: Junsu, it's so, so difficult ㅠ And my mobile phone must be messed up, it's slow

Jaejoong's Tweet updates
A bonus picture of Jiji. Ah Shanghai, long time no see! http://yfrog.com/71smbj
Yes, I remember that in China, I'm Jjai Jjong (Zai Zhong)!
smb.jpg

Yoochun Tweet Updates and Junsu's conversation with Kim Ye Eun
(Cast member of Dr. Champ(?) guessing by her cyworld. I think they're close friends)
@0101xiahtic: Who are you.... to have a Twitter.........................
@iamyenny8: Follow me (which she did)
then
(Junsu) My cute Tigger, Leo and Bakira haha http://yfrog.com/ndinsbj
insb.jpg
@0101xiahtic: They've grown a lot kekekekekekeke those kitties
(she calls them 똥고양이들, which is like, a jokingly mean way of saying kitties)
@iamyenny8: They're... better than your Simba..
(P.S. Junsu's been talking in olden Korean to her, like the SungKyunKwan Scandal-talk. I think Yoochun is rubbing off on him XD)

Yoochun's reply to Junsu's cat pics
Then I'll show off Harang!! http://yfrog.com/ca20378189j
20378189.jpg


Another tweet by Yoochun
@seojinyi: Our hair designer... who thinks she's a beauty!!!

Junsu uploads a picture of himself
Super "V"!!!!! Eukyangkyangkyang http://yfrog.com/c8h96hj
h96h.jpg

Yoochun tells Cha Oreum to lose weight and get married!
@zzzkissme: Ms Oreum... Lose some weight!!!! You have to get married a.s.a.p.!!!! What are you doing!!! Your weight keeps rising?
(Oreum is phonetically equal to 'To rise' in Korean)

Jaejoong Twitter update
@zzzkissme: Ms. Oreum, I think I've gotten used to Twitter now ^_^


Source: [Jaejoong's Twitter+Junsu's Twitter+Yoochun's Twitter+Others]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v

동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...

[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: