As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Friday, October 22, 2010

[TRANS] 101021 Yoochun's funny conversation with Ah In and Lee JaeMin from Skks

Ah-in: 왔으면 신고를 해야지
When you get here, you should announce your presence

Yoochun: 아인아....너 죄진거있어??내가 널 어떻게 신고하니....
Ah-inah... Did you do something wrong?? How could I ever report you....

Ah-in: 나도 너에대한 기대치가 있어 그거슨 좀 무리수가 아니냐
I expect something from you, that isn't a bit illogical

Yoochun: 새로나온 물인가??무..리..수ㅡㅡ
Isn't that a brand new type of water?? Mu..Ri..Suㅡㅡ

Lee Jaemin: @Yoochun @Ah-in ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 재밌어!!!
kekekekekeke ah so funny!!!

Ah-in: 꺼져!
Go away!

Yoochun: 니자리 내자리가 어디있겠습니까??걸오사형...밥머꼬 걸오오세요^^ㅎㅎㅎ
There is no ‘your spot,’ ‘my spot’.. (T/N: I believe this is from the script of "SungKyunKwan Scandal" when they were fighting over where to sleep. XD)
Guloh sahyung… Come over here after you're done eating ^^ Hahaha

Lee Jaemin: @Yoochun 당신은 나의 개그맨!! 아 정말 웃곀ㅋㅋㅋㅋ핡핡핡
You are my comedian!! Ah it's so funny kekekeke *heavy breathing*

Ah-in: 너 오늘 왜이러는고냐
Why are you like this today

Yoochun: 너무 피곤해서 그런가보다^^에고!!ㅎㅎ생각해보니...너에게 신고하는 중이였어...아...음....
It must be because I’m very tired ^^ Aegyo!! Haha now that I think about it... I was just about to report to you... Ah... Um...

Source: Yoochun's and Yoo Ah-in's Twitter
Translation: ♥러빙유 @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v

동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...

[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: