As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dong Bang Angels...



Dong Bang Angels

MAX CHOIKANG CHANGMIN
Angel's Name: Maya
Style: Preppy yuppie - shirt with sweater vest, hat, jeans
What I want to say to her: Maya, let's hurry and meet!

XIAH JUNSU
Angel's Name: Julieang
Style: Funky Tai-tai - leopard print bow-neck top, red tights
What I want to say to her: Julieang, I want to see you!

U-KNOW YUNHO
Angel's Name: Jung Jiyul
Style: Girly - Lacy, frilly pink dress, grey tights underneath (prefer girls to wear pants under their dresses, more neat?), hat
What I want to say to her: Jiyul-ah, I want to meet you. Where are you?

MICKY YOOCHUN
Angel's Name: Yulim
Style: Hip-hop, sporty - Yellow hoodie sweatshirt, denim short mini skirt, sneakers
What I want to say to her: Yulim-ah, do you want to go eat Dobchang?

HERO YOUNGWOONG JAEJOONG
Angel's Name: Lee Bbunee (Bbunee = pretty)
Style: Japanese kawaii + funky - Red furry hat, Black/Red funky top, Black/Red mini skirt, Black/White striped knee-length socks
What I want to say to her: Bbunee-ah... (looking at her dumbstruck) Oh wow... (looking at her lovingly and dumbstruck, dunno wat to say) You are very pretty... (pokes his finger at her cheek)

No comments: