As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

TVXQ's morning calls...



Max Choikang Changmin: Did you sleep well? I hope your day is as sweet as your dreams... No... Better than that...

U-Know Yunho: Hello~ Wake up~ Let my sweet voice become the vitamin for your day...

Hero YoungWoong Jaejoong: It's me, me! I stayed up all night just to wake you up. Hurry and get up! Now that I woke you up, I'll sleep now~

Micky Yoochun: Ho~ney~ Ahoo~ What!?!! You're still sleeping?!!! You're really a sleepyhead! Pretty? Wake up, ok?

Xiah Junsu: Honey~ Hello! Hurry and wake up! If you sleep more, it'll be terrible, because you'll get more beautiful...

No comments: