As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

TVXQ's love messages... sent with a bouquet of flowers in return to chocolates sent to them...



U-Know Yunho: This flower is beautiful, but to me, you are more beautiful...

Max Choikang Changmin: Like the flower's sweet scent, let's make a love story together...

Hero YoungWoong Jaejoong:
1 - This flower is my favourite flower in the world... But... I like you more than this flower in the world...
2 - That's it...

Micky Yoochun: Thank you for opening your heart to me...

Xiah Junsu: All my feelings won't be expressed with just flowers, but I am sending these hoping that you will recognise my feelings a little...

No comments: