As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

shopping dilemma

There's something that I'm not too sure if I should be getting...

Still very much not very sure...

Even when I think I want it very much...

I am not sure if it's worth it...

Please comment...



Basically I want Jaejoong's cooking pot t-shirt...

I don't need the entire collection...

I just want Jaejoong's...

Though I also kind of like Junsu's design also... But... I shall just go with Jaejoong's...

It's got his fave past time cooking (represented by the cooking pot), and I think the face is his, with the hair jutting out at the sides... And I think the NO!! message is cute... how to not be stressed when you are on top of fire???? ha hah ha... ;-)



I've already done the measurements...


I think I can wear it...

But with a price tag of S$35.36...

Is it worth it?

No comments: