As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

[Making of] "Choosey Lover" MTV

Making of "Choosey Lover" MV (Japanese)

* Note: Choose me baby uh... Sexy lady uh... Ha ha ha... Jaejoong's voice saying it out... But during the performance Junsu did the first line and Jaejoong does the second one... I wonder why... I love the music direction that they are moving towards... It's more adult... showing how they've grown since "Hug" days... And they are so much more suave and charismatic in suits!!! Ah... A fedora hat would have made all of them look so much more sexy... But only U-Know got one...

No comments: