As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Friday, November 9, 2007

TVXQ IPLE Clip - Bonjour Paris Photobook (CF)



First of thanks to Pamela who fwded me this link...
A short clip to feature some locations that TVXQ went for e photo shoot in Paris...

I spot some locations I've visited myself when I was there like 8 years ago...
Place de la Bastille (they shot from the bridge)
Arc de Triomphe / Etoile (them standing in e middle of e road at night)
Place de la Concorde (e fountain)

Place Vendome
(night shoot in suits with car)
Eiffel Tower (e jump)
Champs Elysees - Etoile (this is shown in a fan pic where they r standing near e barrier watching something),
Chateau de Versailles (again shot from bridge),
Louvre Museum
Place de la Republique (this is shown in a fan pic where they r standing on e edge)
Place des Vosges (they had a picnic here i believe)
Pont de Bir-Hakeim (e bridge with e metal structures where they walked at)

I think they also shot a lot at the main city area where at e shopping is at... it's also near the main Paris city metro if I didn't remember wrongly... where a lot of coaches gather...
I'm not too sure if the glass life thing that they were in is at
Georges Pompidou Center / Beaubourg, but I haven't been here yet...

And this is the place where Junsu is posing in front of...
It's called
Les Caves du Roi (Le Cellier Saint Paul).
It's a wine cellar-cum-restaurant that's like a cave... thus e name...

Le Cellier Saint Paul
14, rue des Jardins Saint Paul
75004 Paris
France
Tel : + 33 (0)1 48 04 82 82
Fax : + 33 (0)1 48 04 82 71
Email: Email : contact@cellier-saint-paul.fr

Parking : Pont Marie Parking lot is 3 minutes away
Métro : Saint Paul (Line 1, 200 meters away)
Métro : Pont Marie (Ligne 7, 150 meters away)

No comments: