As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

[Preview] TVXQ -Toki Wo Tomete 時を止めて (Stop time) (Eng + Japanese + Romanized Subs)



i can't help but feel that all their songs coming out eversince the law suit are sending subtle messages to their fans about how they are feeling...

時を止めてずっと君のそばにいたい
I want to stop time, and be by your side all the time,
もっと君を抱き締めたい
I want to embrace you a bit more
一つ一つ君の事を覚えながら
While remembering things about you one by one,
永遠だけ信じてた
I was only believing in eternity

時を止めてずっと君のそばにいたい
I want to stop time, and be by your side all the time,
見上げた空願いこめて
I looked up to the sky and made a wish
一つ一つ輝く星つなげながら
While joining the bright stars one by one,
君の形探してた
I was looking for your figure


"believing in eternity"...
hinting for us to "always keep the faith"...
and aren't the bright stars they are joining in the sky, Cassiopiea?
they are looking for Cassiopiea!!!
which forms the figure "tvfxq" in the sky!!!
i dunno if i'm overworking myself on this song...
but i just feel STRONGLY about their lyrics ever since "break out"...
and DAMN I MISS JAEJOONG!!!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Toki Wo Tomete 時を止めて in Mernard CM (with Kyoko Fukada)



not a bad choice to choose the guys' song for a skincare CM...
since the song name literally translates as "stop time"...
isn't THAT the aim of all skincare ranges?
to "stop time" so the ladies don't age?

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...



[Color - Melody & Harmony]

誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles

My music is my life
For you, for your smile...

Friendster Layouts

No comments: