As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fan wrote about JJ during the Rising Sun Days

2005, Sept, 6th, JaeJoong broke his knee while practicing for Rising Sun, supposedly it was the last time he was performing in front of SM campers, so he was very nervous. Later that day, SM announced that JJ was injured, they cancelled some schedules and was said to get JJ in surgery that day.

I remember all the Cassiopedia members were really supportive, they petitioned for SM to change the title song, because they're worried that other members might have health scares too, JJ's fans shouted that they didn't want anyone to visit JJ at the hospital, this is so JJ can get some rest in peace. This resulted in a mini-media wave in Korea then. But the most touching thing was JJ insisted on joining the rest of the members for scheduling only 10 days later, plus we heard his surgery was successful.

Oppa only took 10 days for himself before he came back, for us fans, we were really sad by his actions, we rather not see him and miss him, but we wanted him to stay home and get his rest, but he came back, for us. Being really strong. When we saw how hard it was for him to walk and often he needs to be helped by others, a lot of chinese cassiopedias were praying for him to get better. But if you were in Korea personally, and you see how oppa was almost being half carried by crew memembers, the way he was so breathless even after just a few steps, you will cry. Even so, he was smiling at all of us. He's such a dedicated artist.

At the end of performances, oppa's make up would always melt because he was sweating so much, Changmin cried once, he said JaeJoong hyung is the true definition of a MAN, JJ oppa wiped away changmin's tears and said jokingly : "is it because I'm really heavy?(in terms of weight) so you felt pressured?" Because back at their apt, the members had to take care of him, carrying him around, esp Yunho, most of the time, it was Yunho oppa helping him and carrying him. Once they were getting in the car, Changmin accidently dropped JJ, minnie cried, Yunho oppa patted him on the shoulder to get in the car first, then stayed behind to help JJ oppa. The members share such a deep bond, their relationship is so envious to all of us. During the time of his injury/recovery, we can tell he was sweating so much because he's hurting, he didn't look great (as in he looked sick), but he was always smiling and never once complained.

Sept 25th, they went to an interview, my school was right next to the hotel of their interview, after school. I went with a few friends, Oppa looked realy tired and pale then, really skinny too. When we got there, oppas were sitting around on the grace, the crew members were busy setting things up, there was 30 some fans at the time? they were screaming for oppa's names, oppas heard it and waved back, The crew members were shutting people away and forbidding pictures b/c oppas didn't have make up yet, I felt so bad, they were sick and tired, yet they still have to do interviews. so little time for rest~~

When they were walking in the hotel, a fan from japan begged Yunho oppa for autograph, Yunho oppa was helping JJ oppa, so he hestitated for a second, but he signed anyways, I had my camera, I asked Junsu oppa for a picture. Afterwards oppa walked in the hotel, because of my friend, we were allowed inside as well, there were 3 members doing make up, Jaejoong oppa were sitting on the couch by himself, when he saw us he was surprised, but he nodded his head at his anyways, I went to talk to him, he asked me how old I was, I told him my school is right next door, he asked me why wasn't I in school, I said it was because it's self studying time, he smiled, i told him I wanted a picture, he said : "no, right now I'm not good enough for pictures, but I remember you, I will make it up to you next time I promise." He saw how bad I felt, so he said : "when i get better, we'll make a photo book together."

FULL CREDITS: i like jelly@soompi, baBYunHo@CF

No comments: