As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

TVXQ message to Cassiopeia!!

We exist because of Cassiopeia
We live because of you..
-Uknow Yunho-

The thing I am worst at
is confessing to loving fans.

-Hero YoungWoong Jaejoong-

If I love them and they love us,
we will be together forever
-Xiah Junsu-

I want to say something that has been in my heart
"I really really love you all..."
-Changmin-

I love you. I love you. I love you so much.
I want to cry, but I can only laugh.
I love you.. really...
-Yoochun-

Credits fully if taking out~ ^^

Credits to: jajaja@soompi.com,i3ua@cyxion, capri-shiqi@CassiopeiaSG , xmenkert@ Cassiopeia Family

No comments: