As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Cute dialogues with TVXQ

Q : If one of you slipped and fell while performing, what will you do?

Jaejoong :
I'll look at yunho cos he's the leader,
so i'll definitely look at his reactions.

Junsu :
I'll laugh out to cover up the mistake.
Then, I'll act as if nothing happened.
(that's what he did when he didnt get to jump up during one of the rising sun perf. )

Yoochun :
I'll won't have any expression on my face
and act as if everything is normal.

Changmin :
I'll also act like nothing happened
and won't talk about it especially after the concert.

Yunho :
I'll make my mistake as a dancing move and i'll be like changmin after the concert,
which i wont talk about it after concert.

Q : If there's an earthquake during the concert, what'll you do?

Yunho :
I think the person who'll get really panic is yoochun.
For me, I'll laugh on the spot and rap out to tell them that
it's an earthquake and ask them to be careful.

Yoochun :
Yeah.. me too..
think that i'll most probably freak out and be like so lost and scarred.

Changmin :
well.. for me.. i'll silently walk to the backstage.
well.. gotta do some preperation,right? (laughs)
Then I'll try my best to find a way out and run for my live.

Junsu :
I'll continue singing properly!

Jaejoong :
(To junsu) I think it'll be really noisy cos it's earthquake right? (Laughs.. *=)



☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット m(~_~)m

Friendster Layouts

No comments: