As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Friday, January 11, 2008

VOCE MAGAZINE TRANSLATION: TVXQ TYPE OF GIRLFRIEND AND HOW WOULD TVXQ CONFESS

translation frm VOCE magazine :

Yunho
(Type you like?) Someone who really goes after and works hard at the things they want to do. If they were like this I can believe in them. Also I want someone who can lead me when we are alone but in front of others let me be the lead.
(How would you confess?) I would make a radio program. Play a song that she likes, and confess to her in front of everyone.

Jaejoong
(Type you like?) Someone with nice hands. When I look at that person's hand I think I can understand her heart/mind.
(How would you confess?) How about (Ore ni Come on.) "Come to me" ? No good?

Yoochun
(Type you like?) Someone who would cook for me. Someone who is calm would be good. Someone who has the tolerance of a mother is ideal.
(How would you confess?) When I tell someone how I feel I'll become really nervous. Instead of using words to convey to her my feelings, I would hug and kiss her at the right time.

Changmin
(Type you like?) I like intellectual women. If she's calm it would be even better.
(How would you confess?) In a seemingly uninterested tone ask to meet up but I'll do this in all seriousness. We'll have a date and at the end when I've taken her home I'll say "I think I like you." Probably something like this?

Junsu
(Type you like?) When I come to like someone, I like everything about them. So there isn't a certain type. The moment I start liking them? I don't know. Although I like them there isn't a reason. But I don't like selfish people.
(How would you confess?) One line. "I want to protect you." Probably something like that... (embarassed laugh)


credits : SOOMPI + baBYunHo@CSSPF + se7enocam@multiply


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット m(~_~)m

No comments: