As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Friday, January 18, 2008

DBSK singing the Apartment Song



This is from an old radio show with HaHa and MC Mong... I saw it here on YouTube (it is hilarious). They get so excited and JJ sings their actual apt address... and give out other clues (bridge names) so fans figured out where they lived... and they had to move LOL!

they r so HIGH....
ha ha ha...
and e ad libs r making me roll on e floor laughing...
ha a ha...
it shld be fun having them in a ktv room....
probably dancing ard dorkily at e same time...
what a sight!!!

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット m(~_~)m

No comments: