As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

[Song Preview] TVXQ - Kissしたまま、さよなら



This is a preview of a new song, "Kissしたまま、さよなら" (Kiss Shita Mama, Sayonara - As We Kissed, Goodbye) from Tohoshinki's new album, "T" (Release Date: 1/23/08), the 2cd/2dvd version.
The song is composed by Yoochun and JaeJoong, with lyrics by Yoochun, and arranged by Yoochun.


This clip is the beginning narration part - Yoochun and Yunho's voices.
-------------
YC:
Wake up...
It's my lips...
Can you feel it?
Open...
Open your eyes...
Just look at me now...

YH:
Boku no sekai no subete datta...
(translation: You were my everything...)
--------------

This song is so painfully beautiful...
It makes my heart ache...

I think the story is:
The girl the person singing loves is dead...
But he can't forget her, he misses her, and yearns for her, yearns to see her again...
Even though he knows he can't cos she is already dead...
So...
Even though its goodbye (sayonara), he wants to see her again...

The front piano arrangement already had me crying...
I'm so proud of Jaejoong and Yoochun!!!
Their song-writing skills are....
I dunno what to say...
I'm speechless...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット m(~_~)m

No comments: