As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Friday, August 20, 2010

[Fanaccount] 091219 Misarang Pizza Place


Thanks for sharing your experience with us Erije *kisses*
~the first time we went to the restaurant, Junsu’s father wasn’t there, but he came out later on.
we were happy to see him because we thought he wasn’t there at first.
There were about 7 or 8 tables with customers. Junsu’s father was going through each one of them to greet them.
he was asking where they came from and he also shake hands with each customer.
When he came to our table, he spoke in Korean with my two friends but spoke Japanese with me! O.O!!!
I knew he could speak Japanese but it was really pleasant to be able to talk with him in Japanese right in the place.
he was really surprised when I told him I was from Canada. (I am Japanese but I live in Canada)
We then took a picture together and he gave us his autograph. (sorry I don’t have the picture)
At the end, he came outside the restaurant to say bye.
He was really friendly and really kind.
The spaghetti and was really spicy! But tasted really delicious! The pizza too!








I went to PhoBay but I only have one picture. The Pho was delicious too.
thanks to: Salut!TVXQ!erije


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v

동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...

[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: