1. Female, usually born in the 80s (after '86), single.
2. Little to no previous dating experience prior to 'meeting' the 5 members of TVXQ. After meeting TVXQ, dates = 0.
3. You compare everyone you meet with the boys and nobody seems to meet your standards besides the 5 of them.
4. You refuse to imagine what life would be like for them after they're married and you feel an immediate dislike towards any female that appears beside them.
1. Love at first sight: Drawn to the boys because of their appearances, bodies and voices. Reaction to seeing each of the members:
* Park Yoochun - Ah… look at his warm gaze
* Kim Junsu - Omo! Look at that adorable smile!
* Jung Yunho - Oh he's so manly!
* Shim Changmin - Look at that chiseled jaw…
* Kim Jaejoong - His eyes are huge… he's so pale and his waist is tiny! (And then you look at yourself and you're overcome with shame)
2. After getting to know them through watching variety shows in such, you fall in love with their personalities, whether it be Yoochun's kindness, Junsu's cuteness, Yunho's cool, Changmin's maturity or Jaejoong's cold appearance and warm personality
3. After learning more and more about the boys, about the stories behind each of them, you are deeply touched and moved by their talent:
* You're deeply moved by his (Junsu) beautiful voice and touched that he never gave up on his dream even whilst his voice changed
* You cry when you hear about Yoochun's family and you admire his skill in playing the piano
* You're awestruck at his (Jaejoong) ability to cook and chilled to the bone by his husky voice* You're impressed by genius boy's (Changmin) quick wit, his ridiculously powerful voice and the way he managed to score full marks in his maths test despite having to practice for performances
* You're unable to tear your eyes off Yunho as he's dancing and rapping
4. You read anything and everything you see related to the boys, you completely lose control whenever you see photos of your bias and you incessantly collect them because you just can't get enough. Without realizing it, you begin to compare all creatures with XY chromosomes (males) to your bias.
5. You're greatly inspired by the boys' determination and dedication and you try as hard as you can to do the same. You want to do well in school and to get one degree after another.
6. When you finally reach the age to start dating, you realize that most people are too afraid to ask you out because they know that you have outrageously high standards.
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights
i DO kinda realise that Cassies r kinda in deep shit...
we have outrageously HIGH standards...
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...
[Color - Melody & Harmony]
For someone’s sake
we are here,
Although we can only achieve small things,
Even just for 1 second,
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...