As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Spicy Phobay - Junsu's Pho Bay Restaurant? Or Yim Yongpil's?


Sneak peek to Junsu’s Pho restaurant, everyone? :)
Photobucket
Dunno why but I like the fonts….. lol
Photobucket

OH MY GOD SUN!!!

*kicked by Su*
Photobucket
The restaurant’s layout looks so cozy~
I think if in any case Koreans don’t like pho, Junsu could always change his restaurant to a coffee-cake cafe XD
Dunno, I feel like eating tiramisu with a cup of espresso while chatting with some friends by seeing the restaurant’s layout :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
I never eat pho… so do you have to cook the dish by yourself? O.O??
I love barbequing, though <3
Photobucket
Photobucket
ooooooooooo the chicken drums!!! *yum!*
Changmin, INVADE THE RESTAURANT!!!!
Photobucket
The sauce reminds me of okonomiyaki. Damn now I’m wanting to eat okon T___T
so all the ingredients are wrapped up like that? a bit looks like kebab, eh?

a little comment about Junsu’s restaurant from Yunho:
Photobucket
“That punk is so damn cheap! He never treated me in his Dad’s pizza shop before~ and now he didn’t even invite me to come to his restaurant!!!”
Photobucket
Yunho~ all I can say is… oh my God sun~ (^,^;)a

credit: chubee@exteen
shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress




Interior:




Food:











these rolls don't look that appetizing...




Source:sharingyoochun

In response to THIS previous post.

WHERE'S THE SRIRACHA?!!!
EDIT: It was confirmed that this isn't Junsu's place, just a friends. Let's hope Junsu's actual restaurant does have SRIRACHA.


☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v

동방신기,
언제나 비가와도 칠흙같이 캄캄한 어둠이 와도...
그대 곁에서 기다릴께 ...
Nothing better than that...

[Color - Melody & Harmony]
誰かのために
For someone’s sake
僕らはここで
we are here,
小さな事しかできないけれど
Although we can only achieve small things,
一秒だけでも
Even just for 1 second,
世界上に涙止めて
We still want to stop all the tears in this world,
笑顔になってくれるのなろ
And turn them all into smiles
My music is my life
For you, for your smile...
Friendster Layouts

No comments: