As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I spy with my little eye....

These are clips of Jaejoongie's audition in SM Entertainment's Starlight Casting System...

Here you can see that he still has a bit of baby fat in his face...

In a cute kind of way...

And his eyes...

Can ANYONE tell if they're single or double eyelids???

From what I can see from scrutinising...

I think he has small, double eye lid eyes...






Then I saw this...




Maybe my cousin's theory is true...

"last time his face was bigger, so the eyes seem smaller. but then now he slim down, the face become smaller, so the eyes seem bigger. like xiah's baby pic last time his eyes were soooo big, cos the face was small as a baby, but then now e face grow, but the eyes remain the same, so the eyes look smaller now..."

Alas... Here are their childhood pics...


can you remember, who's who...

The answer is behind the pictures (in my gallery's captions)...

click on them to find out....

Cheerio,
Same Old Sotong Ball...

No comments: