As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

TVXQ's Ideal Girls...

I think this is a very cute video...

Cos they're trying out a psychological test/quiz...

Something that girls obviously LURVE to do to find out about the type of guy they like, the type of style that suits them, etc...

So here goes...

TVXQ's Ideal Girls...



the questions are like this:
Max's Answers
1) When you give a present to your girl, movie ticket is better than flowers -> Yes
2) I always pay for the date cos I'm a guy -> Yes
3) Girls think I’m cute -> Yes
4) I’m weak for the girl’s tears -> Yes
- Yes to all the question above and he got himself TYPE A GIRL
And upon asking what kind of girl he thinks he'll lead himself into: He said she'll be cute and with a lots of love.

Xiah's Answers
1) When you give a present to your girl, movie ticket is better than flowers -> No
2) I express myself honestly to the girl I love -> No
3) If I were to choose between Love and music, it would be Love! -> No
4) It’s the face that counts, not the body! -> No
- No to all the question above and he got himself TYPE E GIRL
And upon asking what kind of girl he thinks he'll lead himself into: He said she'll be a girl with love, talented, intellectual…

Mickey's Answers
1) When you give a present to your girl, movie ticket is better than flowers -> Yes
2) I always pay for the date cos I'm a guy -> Yes
3) Girls think I’m cute -> Yes
4) I’m weak for the girl’s tears -> No
- Yes to all questions, except for the last one...he said No and he got himself TYPE B GIRL
And upon asking what kind of girl he likes: He said she'll be those who are free and easy, real, sometimes like a friend…

JaeJoong's Answers
1) When you give a present to your girl, movie ticket is better than flowers -> No
2) I express myself honestly to the girl I love -> No
3) If I were to choose between Love and music, it would be Love! -> No
4) It’s the face that counts, not the body! -> Yes
- No to all questions, except for the last one...he said Yes and he got himself TYPE D GIRL
And upon asking what kind of girl he likes: He said he likes a girl who likes flowers better than a movie ticket, he doesn’t like someone who’s too honest, speaks too much of their minds...

U-Know's Answers
1) When you give a present to your girl, movie ticket is better than flowers -> NO
2) I express myself honestly to the girl I love -> YES
3) There was a time when I got rejected after confessing to a girl “I Love you.” -> YES (That girl must be killing herself now for rejecting him...)
4) You like someone cute and younger than you better than someone whose older -> NO
And he got himself TYPE C GIRL


IDEA GIRLS REVEALED

Type A - Max
Lee Na Young (22.2.1979)
he's pleased with the choice...

Type B - Mickey
Seul Gi - "I Love Show Tank"'s Announcer Girl in red
the short, plump interviewer... eventually the boys' manager also got the same choice... both are in denial saying that they don't like Seul Gi and stuff... and Mickey even went to change his choice to Type E!!!

Type C - U-Know
Jun In Hwa (27.10.1965)
U-Know's very happy but eventually this lady turns out to be the one Jaejoong really favoured!!! Jaejoong said that when this lady got married when he was 10YO, he got his heart broken and now she got stolen by U-Know...

Type D - Jaejoong
Song Hye Gyo (22.11.1981)
Jaejoong was really happy to get her!!! yeah...rite after got his favourite girl stolen and that's where all the dramatic reactions come in...

Type E - Xiah
Jeon Ji Hyun (30.10.1981)
Xiah's so happy to get this and JaeJoongie also mentioned that she's the girl that U-Know favoured a lot!! U-Know ignore that comment and they move on...U-Know got really jealous!!!

So were you similar to any of the types (of personalities) that they've chosen??

PS: One question... how come ALL the "Ideal Girls" in this quiz are so much older than them??? ALL of the girls are at least 5 years older than them... I don't know about Seul Gi, but most of the rest are all born in 1981, but Song In Hwa is the most incredible... She's born in 1965... She's like 21 years older than Jaejoong and U-Know!!

My cousin says that when you are like 10YO you like people much older than you are. And her example is that I liked Aaron Kwok (who's 16 yrs older than me)... Then I realise what she said maybe true...

Cheerio,
Same Old Fanatic

No comments: