As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Monday, April 9, 2007

What do you wanna do on a date?

Something I found online...


They’re talking about what they’d do on a date ^_^ hehe:
CM is Max Choikaang Changmin
YH is U-Know Yunho
JS is Xiah Junsu
YC is Micky Yoochun
JJ is Hero Youngwoong Jaejoong

--(credits to: bakachibs)

CHANGMIN

YH: Changmin first
JS: Where d'you wanna go?
CM: I have lots I wanna do
ALL: Ohhh
CM: Go see a movie, go globetrotting and traveling as well--
JJ: Within one day
YC: Yes, within one day
CM: --Go watch a sports game--
YC: What kind of sports game?
CM: Of course it's been decided on soccer, as expected, don't you think?
JJ: haha Who decided?
YC: I don't know who decided either
CM: I decided it ever since I was born. Also, I want to go to an amusement park--
JS: Since this all can't be done in one day...
CM: ....if I can't....
JS: ...just decide on one thing
CM: We'll part. We'll part.
YC: Ooh the tone there is a little...krrrkkkh
JJ: Since this is a broadcast...please try your best
*laughter*
JS: Honestly he has absolutely no mood and no manners
*more laughter*
CM: Ah yes... when it's time to part..
JS: Yes?
CM: Uhh, where is the place? (Where are we parting?)
ALL: In front of the girl's house
CM: Go [to her home] quickly, and I believe probably she will say something like this:
JS: What?
CM: "Oh no! I don't want to go home~!"
CM: *girly falsetto* "Oh no~! I don't want to go home~!" (WHO WAS IT? CHUN? WHOOO?) ^^
JS: Where would that kind of #(&#$ come out?
ALL: Junsu!! Yeeeeeeeeeah~! Go Junsu


JUNSU

JJ: Now Junsu!
JS: The place I want to go is, as expected, the beach
CM: What beach?
JS: The--
CM: In America?
JS: The beach--
CM: In Europe??
YH: You're noisy~ (lol aka shut up)
JS: I think that any beach is fine
CM: Then China is good too then?
JS: Yes, anywhere is good
CM: Oh is that so?
JS: Yes.
CM: Oh really? And then?
*laughlaughlaughter*
JS: And I, when it's time to part--
CM: The girl will say something like this: "Let's part for eternity"
JS: Am I $^@#$? Although it's not @#$#... "I--"
YC: Okay, next (person)
*LAUGHTER*
JS: "I want--"
YH: We got it, we got it, now Jaejoong
JS- "I want to stay near you"


JAEJOONG

JJ: So, first where I'd want to go...I want to ride a ferris wheel
ALL: Ooooh a ferris wheel? A ferris wheel?
CM: A ferris wheel where? In Japan?
??: In Yokohama?
JS: Oooh, Osaka!
JJ: No, I--
CM: OOOH IS OSAKA NO GOOD?
JJ: Nonononono--
CM: OOOH IS OSAKA A "NO?"
JJ: NONONONONO you got it wrong--
CM: OOOH DO YOU HATE OSAKA?
JJ: NONONONO I LIKE OSAKA LOTS. I LOVE OSAKA. A LOT.
YC: You're noisy!
*laughter*
JJ: Honestly, I think, since coming here the place w/the prettiest beach in Japan is Yokohama.
JS: It is very pretty
JJ: So yes, a ferris wheel in Yokahama
CM: And then? When you part?
JJ: When we part... ..."I don't want to...part."
ALL: Mmmm oohhh *clapclap*
JJ: HA HA how was my response?
ALL: $#*$Y%



YOOCHUN

JS: The place you want to go?
YC: Stay at the girl's house
ALL: Ohhhh at her house..
YC: And halfway through, I would do the dishes
JS: ...on the first date??
CM: Are you talking about cleaning? about cleaning?
YC: Yes.. I would clean and she would cook dinner
ALL: Ooohhhhh
YC: And we could watch a dvd...
JS: Ooh that's a good one..
JJ: But it's still just an ordinary dvd..
*laughter*
CM: Okay then when it's time to part what would you want to say?
YC: When it's time to part, give her a kiss and say "Bye, sleep well"
ALL: OHHHHHH
JS: Is a kiss that casual? (many meanings for "tada," anyone understand the context better than I?)
JJ: IS IT A FRENCH KISS OR JUST A *CHU* KISS???? (HOMZ LMAO JAE)
YC: ...It'd be a *chu* kiss... on the cheek. And say, "good night, see you tomorrow..."
JS: Ooooh. That's very cool.
CM: Out of all the answers that came out so far it's the best...
JJ: Your response and mine are completely...*laughter*...my good answer....*laughter*
CM: "I don't want to part"
ALL: *#$^*Rd XD D*(#$(RE*
JJ: HA HA HA HA HA



YUNHO

CM: The one we have been looking forward to most
YH: WHY.
??: Because you're cool
JS: The place you wanna go?
YH: I want to go to the amusement park
ALL: Woooooww~
YH: Yes, and as we play together, I would request a painter/artist to please paint/sketch a picture of us
ALL: Oooooooh
JS: And who would pay for this?
YH: I would. Of course.
ALL: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~
YH: Are you guys okay?
JS: And then for the rest, the girl would..?
YH: No, I would pay for the whole day
ALL: OHHHH~
JS: Then, starting from tomorrow~HWA HWA HWA
*laughter*
CM: And when you part?
YH: I think I would just say, "see you tomorrow"
JS:, Ooh "See you tomorrow"...that's very general, but at the same time it could hold the meaning of "I like you"
JJ: BUT ME TOO, I SAID KARITAKU-- I MEAN, I DON'T WANT TO PART-- (LMAO Jae got tongue-twisted >3)


ALL

ALL: se, no (like our 1,2,3 tada!)
ALL: TOSSEN (??)
ALL: We did *#(&$ (something, T_T)!
JJ: I DONT WANT TO PAAAART~~~~~~~


Ha ha haha ha... Jaejoongie is soooo cute... But i wouldn't be able to take his kind of date... cos i'm afraid of heights...

The first, and the LAST time i took the cable car from World Trade Ctr to Mount Faber for a D&D meeting at the Altivo Bar, I almost died... And my classmate of certain size, was still moving around the cable car, making it move here and there... I was screaming for him to sit still and now make the entire car shake...

another unexpected experience was climbing to the top helipad of Swissotel Stamford (e tallest building in S'pore) for a location recee... Gosh the wind is strong up there... And the height is damn scary...

i cannot imagine if i REALLY need to take a helicopter/ hot air balloon/ the London Eye (like a huge 135-metres high ferris wheel with glass pods in UK constructed for the Millennium) for some upcoming shoots... so unnerving for me...

but then... if i can survive all these tests, i'll be able to take a ferris wheel... ;-)

Cheerio,
Same Old Acrophobic

No comments: