As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Mind-bogging, head-scratching childhood pics...

These are some pics that had me scratching my head like crazy for sometime...

Can somebody please tell me if these are their REAL childhood pics???





If they're real...

I don't know if it's my eyes or what...

But why does Max's childhood pic look like a girl???

Complete with pink hairclips/hairbands??!!!

But there's no doubt about U-Know, Xiah & Mickey's pics, cos they look like them...

However...

Jaejoongie's and Max's are a mystery to me...

*scratch scratch scratch ......*

And I must say Mickey actually looks kinda cute as a boy...

Speaking from the viewpoint of someone who loves kids...

But I STILL DON'T LIKE Mickey...

So Fedora Matsumoto-Tan can stop pushing him to me already...

本とに お願します...
Hontoni onegaishimasu...
Please please please please please...


Cheerio,
Same Old Blur Block

No comments: