As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

TVXQ Increases the Sales of Orion, Tuesday November 21, 2006 Korea

IPB Image

The Korean food manufacturing company Orion had a spectacular increase in sales turnover since the male group TVXQ posed for the advertising campaign of its new biscuit called Mystic.

According to Orion, the sales of Mystic exceeded the 4 billion won mark in 40 days after the release of the biscuit in the Korean market. And the numbers will not probably end there because the fans of TVXQ!, more than 3 million, want to collect the various packagings which have the pictures of the members.

Orion even revealed that Japanese and Chinese teenagers even asked the company whether it will have international parcel deliveries!



Doesn't this prove that their reach is international???
Fortunately for me, I'm still within the Asia region...
So despite them NOT coming here, I still get their stuff from imports...
And definitely good online stores...
Such as Yesasia.com...

I love my TVXQ planner to bits...
It's filled with my scribbles...
From lyrics to everything under the sun...
And I'm using my expensive fountain pen in it...
Luckily the paper is thick, so the ink doesn't really go onto the next page...

And of cos... My X'mas album...
Will be a keeper on my hifi on repeat mode for my upcoming X'mas...

Cheerio,
Same Old

No comments: