As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

[MISC] TVXQ Jaejoong to open his own shop

I guess Jaejoong figured if Micky could do it, so could he!

The store titled an uncreative, "Crebeau-JEFF" for "Creating Beauty-Just Especially for Face" is a cross between a spa and a beauty supply shop. Though personally, I think the prices are a little steep, the store features a variety of beauty products from facial foam cleanser and sunscreen to shampoo and even a spa comforter set! As for the look of the shop... all I've got to say is that, that toilet is pretty epic... though I don't know anyone who would have the courage to sit on something so cute when their about to do something so incredibly NOT cute!

The store's mission statement featuring beautiful Engrrish:
'JEFF' is short for 'Just Especially for Face'. Crebeau stands for the meaning of white, beautiful face, not just about the face, but also for the whole body of skin to look like reborn. We are looking forward to servicing you.

Yeah, I don't think you guys can give me the kind of service I'm looking for. However, if Jaejoong (or any of the other members for that matter) just-so-happens to be at the shop one day, perhaps we can go in the back and I'll show him exactly what I need....

I must say, only Jaejoong could get away with being so vain as to put his face on every single corner of that store... he's even on the spa slippers! Then again... if I looked like that, I'd make sure you'd remember it too.

Check out the shop and products below, as well as the website HERE. Thanks to r_ray for the tip!

credit: allkpop

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

wow...
the restroom is amazing!!!!
and i love the gardeny feel of the deco...

CreBeau-Jeff's logo is such that J is much larger than the rest of the words...
and it reminds u of his initials J...
which is a great thing...

love to take home a pair of those spa slippers though...
^_^

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


Friendster Layouts

No comments: