As the title says...
私の東方神起...
My Tohoshinki/THSK/ Tong Vfang Xien Qi/TVXQ/ Dong Bang Shin Ki/DBSK/ Dong Bang Shin Gi/DBSG/ 동방신기...
This is where I keep all my fave band's stuff, or goodies as fellow Cassiopeians/ 仙后们 will call them...
Enjoy..
.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

[MISC] Ladies, do you want to dress like the stylish TVXQ?

Ladies, do you want to dress like the stylish TVXQ?

Well you can! Some awesome Cassie have observed some of TVXQ's outfits, and then compiled girl versions of them. And what do you know, it's actually pretty stylish!

I'm sure most of us girls have boys as our favorite idols, and have probably admired their outfits wondering how the outfits would look on us. I mean, personally, in late 2008 I had my hair color dyed the same as a certain small-eyed guy... but never have I thought that I could DRESS like him!

All of the following pictures of TVXQ are either them entering or leaving an airport, which means that it's more likely that they dressed themselves in these pictures.

The pictures are kind of small so for those of you that are visually challenged, pop on those glasses, and check out these sweet female versions of some of TVXQ's coolest outfits!

Ladies, do you want to dress like the stylish TVXQ?

Here we have our favorite maknae, Changmin, in some very comfy beanie on one picture and sporting uni-sex vests on the other. He makes it easy for a girl to dress like him (no offense).

Ladies, do you want to dress like the stylish TVXQ?

Yunho must really love to wear hats because for all of his airports pictures that I've ever seen, he's always wearing a hat! Makes you wonder what he's trying to hide. Oh well, he's still hot!

Ladies, do you want to dress like the stylish TVXQ?

Junsu seems to be the more classy one out of the group, considering his delight in wearing uncomfortable clothes on uncomfortable planes rides... pain is beauty!

Ladies, do you want to dress like the stylish TVXQ?

However typical it is, out of all the guys, I think that Jaejoong's style is more my style. As in what I would like to see on a guy, minus the man-purse of course. Then again, that might just be because Jaejoong is wearing it.

Ladies, do you want to dress like the stylish TVXQ?

And last but not least: Yoochun, who's female-version style choices match mine the most. Doesn't that hoodie just look so comfy?

I think it's safe to say that not only has this band established themselves as sex Gods pop icons, but also style icons as well!

credits: JoongHana at starlovemelody.wordpress, GEMBrunei, ALLKPOP



☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

hee hee...
for me...
it's jaejoong's style...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
キット (^^,)v


Friendster Layouts

No comments: